Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FURBY Party Rockers Review

FURBY Party Rockers Review

I was excited to find Twitby, one of the FURBY Party Rockers at my local Walmart store. This was the only FURBY they had out on the shelves so I felt lucky to find one. The first thing I noticed is that the FURBY Party Rockers are about 3 times smaller than the regular FURBY, the packaging and branding is pretty much identical.


Twitby out of the Box

It was very easy to get Twitby out of the package. I used a small screwdriver to open the compartment for the batteries. Once I put the batteries in Twitby immediately started singing and making all kinds of noises, much more wild and crazy than regular FURBY. 

Thumbs Up FURBY

All that considered I would still say FURBY Party Rockers are a great deal, you still get many of the great features of FURBY at a fraction of the price. I wish that they would have had some sort of movement, even if it was just rocking back and forth. There are 4 FURBY Party Rockers in total and they all come with personalities right out of the box.

Read the full review at www.furbyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment